It is a fund that invests primarily in multinational corporate shares. We think investors should avoid funds with such a defined investment mandate. Alternatively, they should invest in multi-cap funds, which give the fund management team full freedom to invest in companies from which it expects maximum returns. But if you invest, all you have to do is through the SIP route.
The main purpose of the UTI Mutual Fund scheme is to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in multinational corporate equities and equity-related securities. Nevertheless, there can be no certainty or guarantee that the plan will achieve the investment target.
The UTI MNC Fund is a thematic scheme. The scheme invests in equity shares of multinational corporations, which have competitive advantages in various allocations such as technology, operations, and efficiency. The UTI MNC Fund Manager allocates resources to companies that tolerate low financial leverage with capabilities for high-value leadership.
Here are the pros and cons of the UTI MNC Fund – and provides the following benefits:
- There is a chance to make money by investing in high-quality multinational companies.
- The fund manager has a well-diversified portfolio consisting of technically and operationally efficient companies.
- The fund has a relatively long history of performance and is even better in terms of the 3-year and 5-year timeframes of the category. It has reached the target in a time horizon of 5 years and ten years.
Here are some UTI MNC Fund Information and Statistics
- On 10 July 1998, UTI Mutual Fund launched the UTI MNC Fund.
- It is a thematic equity fund, and deals with high-risk gambling and is ideal for active investors with long-term investment periods of more than five years.
- In this scheme, you can redeem the units by repurchasing them by the fund house. The fund house must send the redemption proceeds within ten working days from the date of submission of the request.
- The fund is managed by Mrs. Swati Kulkarni, she has 26 years of experience.
- The best thing is that the fund house does not charge an entry fee to invest in the UTI MNC Fund. Nevertheless, a 1 percent entry load is paid for unit redemption within 364 days of the allocation date.
Here you can see UTI MNC Fund Direct-Growth scheme return performance
- 2.92% in the last year.
- 33.60% in the previous three years.
- 183.09% since the commencement of the scheme.
- You can start an SIP investment with a minimum of Rs 500.
The fund mainly invests in stocks of multinational corporations (MNC). Multinationals firms have shown operational, and capital allocation capability to be a thematic set of shares, strong cash flow generation, brand/technology strengths, UTI MNC Fund Direct-Growth scheme gives high RoE / RoCE profiles with both domestic and export growth opportunities.
The fund is committed to the high potential for investing in companies with low financial leverage and leading pricing in their respective sectors.
Invest in UTI MNC funds and get tax benefits
If you sell your units within one year from the date of allotment units, the tax will be levied at the rate of 15% short term. If you want long term capital gains, and want to sell the units after one year from the date of allotment units, the tax rate will be 10% on above Rs 1 lakh.
Conclusion: UTI Asset Management Company Limited manages the UTI Mutual Fund. The scheme was established on 14 November 2002 in India. But on 1 February 2003, investment in the sector began. The fund is endeavoring to produce an effective combination of industry management. Capital markets are coupled with state-of-the-art technological abilities.