In this conventional era, most of the people are facing issues related to dandruff. It is a very common condition seen these days in masses. There are many causes of this problem and can also be cured easily if people choose best medicated anti dandruff lotion India and utilize them properly on daily basis. Prevention is also must in order to heal initially and easily. Following are some of the best tips which you can follow in order to prevent dandruff: –
- BLOW DRYING –Sleeping with wet hair is not good and hair must be dried. Wet hair can cause growth of fungus in head with leads to dandruff flakes. It can also help people who have itching.Blow drying the hair is suggested before going to bed if you are habitual to take bath before sleeping.
- PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENTS– This treatment forms a protective layer and offers people with many benefits like gives strength, prolongs life and color of hair, restores shine, locks natural moisture of hair, makes hair soft and helps hair getting rid of dandruff. This product has benefits but a person with lower patience level can’t use it as it takes 10 minutes for its application.
- CHANGES IN DIET –Dietary changes must be done in order to maintain a healthy balance of life as diet plays a vital role in skin and hair. Dry skin can cause dandruff and can be treated if proper consumption of water and fruits is done. There are no hard and fast conditions to treat dandruff.But consuming some of the vitamins or minerals can help to get rid of the issue easily are as follows:
- Omega-3 fatty acids–Omega-3 fatty acid is a good protein for keeping the hair health in the best possible condition. Leaves of grapes, cantaloupe, cauliflower, spinach, flaxseed, canola oil, walnuts, kiwi, kidney beans, canola oil and coldwater fishes like halibut and salmon are some of the sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Zinc – Oysters, whole grains, dairy products, fortified cereals, red meat, beans, crabs and poultry are some of the sources of zinc which is very helpful keeping your hair healthy.
- Vitamin B –sweet potatoes, beef, broccoli, cabbage, legumes, whole grain cereals, eggs, fishes and white potatoes are some of the sources of vitamin B, which is one of the important nutrients for hair.
- EXPOSURE TO SUN – Sun is considered a remedy for treating various infections, disorders and dandruff as well. If an individual is using an anti-dandruff treatment then they must avoid direct contact of sun. Anti-dandruff shampoo increases the sensitivity of scalp to the contact of UV light as per its prescription on its bottle.
- MANAGING PSYCHOMETRIC DISORDERS-Reduction of stress is suggested by experts in order to improve health. Stress may also worsen or trigger the condition. Only changing diet cannot help to reduce the problem of dandruff. Stress management can help to maintain healthy scalp. Following initiatives must be taken:
- Talking to doctor and take counseling might work.
- Excessive consumption of caffeine and sugar must be avoided.
- Be engrossed into physical activities such as sports, yoga etc.
- Indulging into recreation activities and hobbies can be best.
- Seeking emotional support of family and friends can help a lot.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Have a proper time management.
- Set goals and accept each and everything in your life.
- Meditation is mandatory.
Prescribed products likeseveral conditioners, lotions and dandruff medicated shampoo India are available in markets as well as on online shopping sites. This product is made for ease of people by eliminating the embarrassing ailment easily.The only thing that they need to take care is to choose the right product for their hair.