When you are out in the public place, it is important to make good impression on others. There is something which can leave a lasting impression on others, and that is, your dressing sense or clothing. From the perspective of fashion, a lady needs to wear something attractive to enhance her appeal, appear attractive and uplift her natural beauty. But, make sure you are not trashy, risqué, trying to show that you tried too hard. Overdoing things will ruin everything. You can look attractive, charming and graceful by dressing modestly. Modest fashionable clothing is meant for ladies who want to look stylish, good and respectable in front of others. If you want to draw attention towards your legs, you may do it with elegance and with grace. Do not attempt to wear a short skirt with low cut shirt for that will totally kill your appearance. Simply by putting on heels, you may enhance appearance of your long legs.
You can be still fashionable
Do not think that if you wear dresses with sleeves or if you dress modestly, you won’t look fashionable. ‘Modest’ and ‘stylish’ are very much interrelated. First you need to think what the standard of modesty is for you. Choose trendy clothes accordingly. You may add up layers of clothes to appear more modest. If you are wearing a sleeveless top, make sure you wear sweater or a jacket. Carrying a scarf, covering your head can make you modest. Do not forget to use the right set of accessories to compliment your apparel.
Tips to dressing up modestly
If your religious belief demands that your entire body needs to be covered up when you are in the public place, you have to wear something that avoids showing bare arms, cleavage, minding hemlines. But, if modesty rules are in development stage, you may consider the following tips to dressing up modestly:
- Your neckline should not be lower than little finger below the collarbone
- Do not use fabric or dress material that tends to sculpt the body like spandex.
- Look good and draw attention towards your face rather than bust
- Make sure the back is covered
- Do not wear sleeveless dresses. It will just show off your arms. You may put on tank top with certain kind of covering
- There mustn’t be too much gap between the buttons on the shirt. It will only reveal the skin below
- Don’t wear pants that are excessively tight
- panty lines must be properly hidden
- You can still wear your favorite tank top and appear modest. Wear the top and layer it up
- Low necklines can be easily disguised if you wear a tank top below the shirt
- Keep a stock of outerwear pieces like leather jackets, shawls, denim jackets, blazers, cardigans
- Cover legs with leggings and skinny jeans
The pieces must add more flair to your looks. Modest dresses with sleeves that fit well and adjust to the contours of the body can do wonders. There is no need to totally hide the curves. Maxi dress with sleeves is a popular option in modest clothing for women.