E-commerce has been one of the hottest trends in the world of technology when it comes to buying and selling of products and services with the use of electronic tools. It is expected that the e-commerce industry would be making a sale that is approximate $3.578 by the year 2019. A research has shown that many people search for products on the mobile devices, but end up purchasing on the desktop. many such researches and data points to the fact that e-commerce is one of the fastest growing sectors.
E-commerce development has taken the lead when it comes to increasing your business on the online platter. A lot of factors are considered when it comes to developing an e-commerce business and one among them is the content that is used to attract and convert the audiences to potential customers. Today, let me take you through a list of powerful words that will help you in attracting the right amount of audience, converting them to potential customers.
10 words that should not be given a miss for creating a great e-commerce website
1. You : Make customers feel elated with words that point towards them. Frame the sentences in such a way that they feel as if you are talking to them.
2. Free : We all love it when we are getting things for absolutely free, isn’t it? Make use of this tempting word to attract a potential customer.
3. Because : There is always a reason for everything. Make the consumers aware as to why the product or the deal or the service will be fruitful for them.
4. Risk-free : Consumers love it when there is a sense of security attached to the products or services. Make the customers aware that there is no risk involved.
5. Secret : Everyone loves to know the secrets, hence make it a point to reveal them to the customers so that they feel honored because they are getting to know something that every other person isn’t aware of.
6. Instantly : No one loves to wait, for everyone time is indeed a precious factor. Give out options that quotes the word ‘instant’ in downloads or results, giving importance to a customer’s time and patience.
7. Limited time : When you present the phrase ‘Limited time’ there appears a sense of immediate actions that govern the customer’s choices and preferences.
8. Easy : A majority of people hate to deal with complicated things. Give the essence of ease to the customers so that they are tempted to avail the services.
9. Don’t miss : These phrases create the fear of missing out on certain important things. Make the customers avail the services as soon as possible.
10. Guaranteed : Guarantees are often appreciated because here the customers do not have the fear of losing anything.
E-commerce development does not limit itself to time or place and hence it has seen a considerable amount of growth in the past few years. With the market offering opportunities and tools for growth, the e-commerce too makes use of them to climb the ladder of success with ease and tranquility.