For any business person who is interested in managing social media marketing in Fairfield, times are changing. The days of simple and easy social media management is passing. As the field becomes more complex and considered, it’s going to be on every business in the Fairfield area to get their house in order and to take the right approach to success.
While not every business is likely to pull this off if you are serious about utilizing social media in Fairfield you should try and follow these trends.
- The Video is Growing. While written content will always remain a major part of content management, media is so accessible today that it’s important to be good at it. Live video content is on the rise, and it’s going to keep rising with a massive number of small businesses utilizing it better than ever. With the likes of Periscope and Facebook live, the chance for live video input that is easy to work with has never been more accessible. To make yourself stand out on social media, you need to be using video.
- Video Series Are Huge. Just like a live video is hitting the scene in a big way, so are doing video series. Having a blog series is great for content and communication, but videos tend to perform a little bit better on social media. You should spend some time researching the best kind of video for your series as it might just be the marketing catalyst that you need so much.
- Keep Those DMs Open. Today, private messaging on social media is well on the up. You should make sure that all of your social media profiles allow for direct, private messaging. Lots of people have questions they would never ask on social media for the public to see, so give them the chance to communicate with you easily on social media through a more private, safe platform. Make it easy for people to keep their own secrets, well, secret!
- Social Commerce is Here. Just as social media marketing in Fairfield is going to be vital, so will social ecommerce. Making the most of this is going to be a major part of any kind of positive use of social media in Fairfield for years to come, so don’t shy away from it. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the like are going to be expanding into a product purchase style that wasn’t accessible before. Now, you can make profits through social media – don’t let that massive fact escape your long-term planning.
- Stay Ephemeral. One of the best things that you can do is create some ephemeral content for your business. From live events and interviews to a series of articles/videos or even a behind-the-scenes video these are wonderful for credibility. If you are going to be using social media in Fairfield, you need to give people a good look at what your business is like away from the corporate speak.
Each of these can provide a great solution for making sure that your business is on the right track. If you want to make sure that your business is seeing positive, lasting progress this is definitely the way to make sure you are well on the right path in impressing those local clients!