Sarees are a hit in every occasion if you know how to carry them off. May it be a wedding, an informal gathering or during festivals, nothing works best like sarees do if you know how to drape them and more importantly team them up with the right blouse.
There are some standard understandings about which kind of blouse goes with what kind of saree and hence if you want to send the temperature rising, you will have to follow certain particulars to get the look right. For example if you buy a printed Ethnic Blouse for Women you simply cannot team it up with a sequined saree! Want to know more? Here are some hacks of teaming up the right blouse with the right saree to get the perfect look:
- Mix and match: This is the order of the day. The more you mix and match, more the chances that you will stand out. If you want to try out some solid colours, especially in pastel shades when it comes to sarees, you can go for printed ethnic blouses. In fact a lot of interesting ethnic prints like Buddha, hand mudra prints etc have emerged these days and taken the market by storm. So when it comes to solid colours or pastel shade sarees, matt finish ethnic printed blouses are the best option.
- Whites, gold and brocades: Brocade blouses are a really gorgeous option to team up with white Kerala cotton sarees with typical gold border. You can style up your attire with contrasting brocade blouses like red, green, blue, multicoloured etc. If you want to keep it truly traditional then gold brocade blouses too will work really well. Complete your look with golden earring and flowers.
- Printed sarees: It is very important to strike the right kind of balance with your attire and for that when it comes to printed sarees you should go for solid colour blouses. You can team up the blouse and saree in such a way so that they are in contrast with each other, or you can opt for a blouse that comes in any one of the colours of the print. No matter what it is ideal not to team up a printed saree with a printed blouse.
- Of sequins and more: If you have a heavily sequined saree and you want to Buy ladies Ethnic Blouse online, it is best not to opt for sequined blouses, but rather go for a shimmery material or maybe gold or silver laces, depending on what kind of saree you have. Do not go over the top with the blouse when teaming it up with a sequined saree.
- Of crepes and chiffons: If you have a single coloured crepe or chiffon with self border, then it is best to keep the blouses of the same colour. There is a different kind of beauty to keep this attire totally coloured coordinated in order to get the perfect sexy look.
These are some very basic tips that you can keep in mind when it comes to finding the right blouse with the right saree.