The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification is for business analysts with extensive experience in the field. It is sought by professionals who wish to add a new dimension to their working methods. The certification is the validation of their special skills which are required to sort out the problems that arise as the organization advances towards its envisioned goals. The CBAP certification is provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). It is an international organization which promotes and supports the study of Business Analysis. IIBA is a non-profit organization that was formed in 2033 with the sole purpose of furthering the use of Business Analysis. Here lies the importance of CBAP Training and analysis.
Clear Understanding of the Application
The CBAP certification requires the clear understanding and applications of various tools and techniques that are used in advanced Business Analysis cases. One is mastering the Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM) and another is the thorough understanding of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) Version 3.0. There are many more areas of knowledge that one must be able to identify and explain clearly, but the major focus is one the above mentioned two chapters.
BACCM or the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
The Core Concept Model is a framework consisting of six concepts that form the core of the Business Analysis profession.
- Change: Transformation from one state to another. The goal of a Business Analyst to facilitate useful and potentially beneficial change while preventing changes that harm the prospects of the organization.
- Need: Something that holds some sort of value for the organization. A requirement is the usable representation of need. A business analyst is supposed to accurately identify and state the requirements for the betterment of the organization.
- Solution: Business analysis entails the creation of solutions for the myriad problems that are faced by an organization. A design is the representation of the solution in actionable terms.
- Stakeholders: Any entity that is related to any of the core concepts is a stakeholder and they are involved at many levels in the organization. Understanding their motivation is another area of expertise for the business analyst.
- Value: It is the worth of the elements of the organization, and means much more than just monetary gains. It can be customer satisfaction or improved work standards and refined processes as well.
- Context: It is the environment or the background in which a business analyst is supposed to work.
Norms of CBAP
These and few more concepts are required to be mastered in order to pass the CBAP Certification Course Sofia. A Business Analyst is supposed to be an expert in the basics and should have had relative experience in the field before applying for the certification. The above Core Concept Model and the other concepts and techniques that have been described in great details in the BABOK are the equivalent of the 10 Commandments. One needs to believe in them religiously and go about their intended work with those principles in mind. The CBAP is the global validation of the skills that are used for the purpose of Business Analysis. Upon receiving the certification, the holder can expect his demand to rise as they are categorized as elites. A guaranteed career enhancer, it is one of the most prestigious certifications on the planet right now.